The signup process takes about 5 minutes. Here is a step-by-step guide to install Coach.me and access CMCP.
1. Coach.me is available for iPhone and Android. Go to your app store and download Coach.me.
2. Once downloaded, open Coach.me. You will be presented with the login page:
3. You can log in with Facebook, or sign up via email. Here we will choose the Sign up with email button.
4. Enter your information and click Sign Up at the top right. You will now have an account. You can now add goals and plans.
5. Click the + at the top-right.
6. Search for Choose Movement.
7. Select Choose Movement.
8. Click Join.
9. Leave the Get Props default option. This will let us track your check-ins when we transfer them to your certification level.
10. Click Set next to Set Your Weekly Target. This is the number of actions you want to take each week. CMCP is designed for 1 action per day. But it will wait for you before moving on to the next step if you miss a day.
11. Push the back arrow at the top left and choose Get Reminded.
12. Activate reminders. If you are aiming for 7 days a week, choose to be reminded every day. Select a time that fits your schedule when you’ll be able to take a couple minutes to read the day’s update and task. We recommend reading it the morning so you can think about it during the day. A reminder is simply a push notification to your phone.
13. Push the back arrow at the top left and choose Done.
14. Congratulations! You are now enrolled in the Choose Movement Certification Program! Simply select Choose Movement to see the day’s update and task.
15. When you have completed the day’s task, push the check mark to check it off for the day.
16. The app will automatically advance you to the next task on the following day. It will keep track of your stats, which we can translate into your certification level as the program evolves.
17. Enjoy! Thanks for joining!